Useful Info & Cancellation Terms
1. Passengers who pay for a full ticket are allowed to carry free luggage up to 15 kg.
2. Passengers are responsible for the safety of their bags. The company is not responsible for any damage or loss.
3. The ship company is not liable for any delay of the trip, for changing or not following the scheduled route due to bad weather, due to orders issued by the Greek Ministry of Shipping and the Aegean or the Port Authorities or due to force majeure.
4. Passengers are not allowed to carry explosive, flammable, incendiary and generally dangerous substances.
5. Passengers are responsible for complying with all Port, Health and Customs provisions.
6. Passengers must comply with the instructions of the captain and crew, regarding the maintenance of order and security of the ship and if they are not satisfied, they should refer to the company.
7. If for any reason the trip is cancelled due to problems with the ship or due to adverse weather conditions, there will be reimbursement of the ticket without any other obligation of the company towards the passenger or any third party.
8. Passengers must be present at the embarkation area 30′ minutes before departure. Passengers who miss departure are not entitled to a refund of the ticket.
9. Disembarkation at the beach is optional and is done occasionally with a smaller ship if weather conditions permit and under the instruction of the captain and crew, which passengers must follow strictly. The ship owners, the captain and the crew do not accept responsibility for loss of life, injury or other passengers damage resulting from non -compliance with the instruction of the captain and crew when exiting the small ship, while being transferred to it or while swimming from or to the shore.
KEEP YOUR TICKET OR CONFIRMATION EMAIL FOR ANY CHECK UNTIL YOUR DISEMBARKATION
TICKET CANCELLATION TERMS
For cancellations the following percentage of the fare is refunded (depending on the time of the cancellation prior to the departure):
- Up to 24 hours before: 100% of the fare
- 24 hours before departure or in the event that the passenger does not show up on boarding, the company is under no obligation to issue a refund.
Refunds are issued only by the issuing ticket office upon the company’s approval.